PROCARSWOKING LIMITED is the controller and the owner of this website. Our address is 14 Moorholme, Woking GU22 7QZ.
PROCARSWOKING LIMITED is providing agile solutions that are easily integrated with your systems. This website is our marketing tool and generally speaking, any personal data processed on this website is used for marketing purposes as described in this Policy in more details.
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes.
1. If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
2. If you download a whitepaper from our website, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know who has downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices and to know how to promote our services in the future as well as to build client relations with your company. The same applies to the information about what website has referred you to us.
3. If you tick the box to receive news and updates from us, we’ll send you emails with some information about our expertise, latest work, and relevant technology trends. We are relying on your consent which you provide by ticking that box. Also, we’ll personalize these emails based on the information we have about you, such as the division of your company, so it is more relevant to your business and more useful for you.
4. Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct some market analytics as well.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at [email protected] at any time or by clicking the Unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just write us about your intent at [email protected]
In both cases, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox, which shall not take more than a business day.
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the Unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to do so by sending us an email to the address above.
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
Your phone number
The company you work at
The location of your company
Your job title
The fact that you’ve visited our website
Your LinkedIn or other social media profile address
We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may help us to process it.
We may disclose your data to service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalfs, such as website management, hosting, technical support, and marketing analytics. We’ll make sure that they treat it as protective as we do.
Your data is processed in the EU. Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection, despite where it is processed
We treat your data as protective as the GDPR requires from the moment we’ve received it. If we transfer your data inside or outside our group, we’ll use appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses, for personal data not to get outside of the GDPR scope.
We will delete your personal data as soon, as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it. What does it mean?
– We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. Please take a look here, to learn how to make such a request. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.
– We will not store or otherwise process your data for an “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you. If we don’t start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for more than 1 year, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
Don’t forget that you may always command us to delete all the information have about you as described above.
We treat all our visitors equally according to the rules offered by the GDPR, which is believed to be the most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as of now.
Your rights are as follows:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right the access
3. Right to rectification
4. The right of erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right for data portability
7. The right to object
8. Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
9. The right to withdraw your consent as described here
10. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them, we recommend visiting this perfect resource from the European Commission, which is available in many languages.
If you’ve consented to receive marketing materials from us, we’ll use the information we have about you, as described in this Policy, to provide you with more relevant materials. That’s all the profiling we do.
If you’ve read this Policy up to this moment, we believe that you’ve deserved to have yourself a delicious cookie. Also, we want to believe that we deserve to place some of those tasty bits of data on your device. More info
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. During your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your needs.
Basically, almost every website places some cookies on your device, unless you’ve blocked cookies in your browser.
This may be done for few reasons:
1. Functional, when cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
– Our website to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
– You to share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How to reject and delete cookies?
You can reach us at [email protected] if you:
– Want to know more about the privacy of your information
– Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data
– Want to say that we are wrong in any privacy issue
– Want to share your thought on how we could make our privacy practices better